The Office of Development Research and International Cooperation (ODRIC) of KDI School is dedicated to sharing Korea’s unique development experience and public policy strategies with the global community.
ODRIC conducts scholarly research and offers short-term training programs to development practitioners and policy officials from around the world as part of its knowledge sharing initiatives.
In July 2020, the Office has launched the “KDI School Impact Note” newsletter, which contains latest news on ODRIC’s research, international events, and capacity building programs.
This newsletter is sent out every other month with the main content as follows:
– Introduction to Research Labs and Research Papers
– Conference and workshop Highlights
– Video and presentation materials from conferences and workshops
– Online and offline capacity building program
– Public diplomacy project
– Global Leadership Programs
– Global Development Learning Network (GDLN)
– New themes contents of Korea Development Experience
– Upcoming International Event co-hosted by International Organizations
– Research Methodology Seminar Application
– Recruitment and Call for Papers
– RA opportunities
Click on the newsletters banner below to see the latest newsletter.
Please subscribe to Newsletter from ODRIC, KDI School by clicking online banner below and receive regular research and event information that you are interested in.